Monday 21 May 2007

what images would you choose?


I was recently asked to select five or six photos to go onto the new website that would together say something about Bromley Baptist and the image we want to portray to the watching Internet audience - piece of cake then!! I was given literally thousands to choose from courtesy of Brian. Here's one I chose from cafe church. So to add some colour to the blog and for a bit of fun (coz I've sent them already - unless you come up with something much better - then I'm all ears) - I wonder what sort of images you would have chosen and what they say about us?

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I like this image because it's about people not places, and activity rather than passivity.

Lorna said...

I would choose a picture of a home group. Again, it's the people who are important and not the place where we meet.

The people in my home group are the people I feel closest to in the church: we learn from one another, share together, encourage and support each other.