Friday 4 May 2007

opening up the blog to all

Well as blog administrator, I'm finally getting round to inviting everyone in the church enabling you to post if you want to. I'm afraid it takes a while as each person has to be invited individually - still I think that's a nice way to do it.

So far I've invited 32 people. That's up to D in the alphabet so I'm apologising to all you Ws out there. My maiden name began with W so I know what it feels like. I'll try and get them done as soon as I can. If you are champing at the bit and just can't wait then drop me an email and I'll put you to the top of the list!

Anyway hope to hear from some of you soon...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Liz, thanks for your invite to join the blog. I will do my best to post comments as long as you don't mind the odd spelling mistakes.

Mike said...

Hi Liz,

One of us has a crazy idea about the alphabet, and where my name fits into it, and it might be me! I have been mildly dyslexic (I think) for decades, so it could be my misreading of your posting that is causing me confusion, but anyway, thanks for the invitation. I have been meaning to start a blog of my own for many months now (and a colleague has even given me a round tuit, so I can't use that excuse any more!), but many other things have intervened, including my inability to engage with 2007 until around Easter. I am still catching up and may still start a blog at some point, but until then, apart from my comment on Hazel's Choco post, this is my virgin attemt at blogging. A sad admission for a techy, but there it is! Keep up the good work.