Tuesday 18 September 2007

Some very uninteresting stats for you

I know some of you will tell me after reading this post that I need to get a life but honestly the following stats are readily produced by my computer and so I thought I'd share them with you.

I've just produced the Bromley Baptist Contact List September 2007 version and you may well have been one of the lucky 78 who received it via email.

If you didn't and that's 87 of you who have an email address listed but don't receive the Contact List (and if my maths is right that's only 47% who do receive it) then I will assume one of the following:

a) you don't want your inbox clogged up with mail from me
b) your computer can't handle the rather large file
c) you are rather surprised at this post because you didn't receive it when you were expecting to
d) you have no idea of what I'm on about.

If you answered (a) that's fine; (b) I can zip the file for you on request to make it smaller - a few missionaries in far flung places take this option; (c) let me know your email address again and I'll check I've got it right; (d) get in touch here and I'll send it on.

There will be a print version available but as you'd expect that takes a little longer to produce...

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Interesting statistics! I was one of those who did receive it - thank you, Liz, for your work on this - and am grateful for it.

Lorna said...

Me too!