Monday 22 October 2007

riding on the crest of a wave

Buoyed up by the response to the previous posts, I'm feeling confident to ask you for help.

As some of you may know I'm doing a bit of theology study and at the moment I'm looking at mission and the church.

For the next section I have to carry out some research in my own church. I have to ask how you respond to the following questions:
  • What is the primary task of the church?
  • What is the relationship between worship and mission?
  • Does God only work through the church to advance his mission?
  • Should we witness to people of other faiths? What challenges does this present to the church?

Please don't feel you have to answer here but I'd love to hear from you if you have any responses to any or all of the above. You can email me or grab me for a chat. I'll understand if you want to totally avoid me but any help at all would be great. It's all confidential and there are no right or wrong answers, just your opinions.

Cheers...

No comments: