Monday 2 July 2007

finished at last

Just thought I'd let you know I've finished the theological reflection assignment and want to say a huge thank you for all those comments that shaped my thinking.

It's been a really tough assignment - the issue I wrote about is one that I had battled with for ages and just allowing the voices of the Bible, Tradition, contemporary thinking, which includes you guys, enabled me to draw really valuable conclusions and hear from God in some really surprising and unexpected ways.

The particular reflection I used was straightforward enough (there are loads of different kinds):
  • Describe your experience
  • Identify the issues
  • Make connections with those issues and the faith of the Christian church
  • Develop new insights
  • Consider the practical implications (that's the action bit) for the way we live as Christian disciples in the world today

Bouncing ideas off people really helps - why not give it a go...

No comments: