Sunday 24 February 2008

Catching up

I felt I couldn't let February slip by without even one post. I had intended to update this every week but you know how great good intentions are...

Anyway I'm taking the opportunity of sending you off elsewhere. That's the beauty of the internet so here goes.

We had a fantastic service this morning with Mat Wilson on this BMS Sunday. He challenged us all to get involved in a number of ways with the work of BMS World mission.

I also met Hope Somerville for the first time and if you haven't checked out Jonathan's blog there's a gorgeous picture of her there.

There's a concert this coming Saturday in aid of Hope UK at the church at 7.00pm.

I was also given a leaflet for Women's World Day of Prayer at St. Andrew's Church, Burnt Ash Lane in Bromley at 10.30am.

Our very own dear Hazel is holding another Card Sale in aid of Tearfund - pray her health holds up - and I know from experience you'll be guaranteed a warm welcome, as well as the opportunity to buy some fabulous cards, so please do support her on Saturday 8 March from 10am-12noon and 2-4pm.

Continue to pray too for Youssef and Hie-Tee and I've put here a link to CBN news report a while back which reports on the amazing growth of the church in Algeria.

That's all for now but I hope to be back before April!

No comments: